Ep 30 – How Different Environments Can Unlock Your True Potential
The notion that we should travel in order to find ourselves is common among millennials, perpetuating the belief that to become our true selves we must change our circumstances and go abroad.
While Natasha Takahashi has spent the majority of her young adult life moving from country to country, she wholeheartedly believes that what we are looking for can be found within ourselves. She has found that different environments and undertaking continual self-reflection, is the key to unlocking our true potential.
From growing up in Orange County surrounded by successful business people to becoming a digital nomad, Natasha’s diverse life experiences to-date have shaped her decisions and helped her to create the lifestyle she’s always envisioned.
With a firm belief that both business and career can be multi-faceted and incorporate all of your passions, Natasha co-created what is now a leading global Chabot education brand, The School of Bots. Her business works to support entrepreneurs in building powerhouse bots that scale marketing, sales and operations with intimacy and automation. Within a short 10-month period, The School of Bots has educated over 2,500 people across 30 countries — a phenomenal achievement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How growing up in an entrepreneurial environment helped Natasha realise her true potential [2:40]
- How Natasha made the decision to drop out of college and pursue her business [12:45]
- How we can develop our own confidence and courage [17:20]
- How to achieve a high level of decisiveness and do what is right for you [21:29]
- What Natasha learned during her 12 months of travel and how that shaped the lifestyle she desired [27:34]
- About the lifestyle Natasha envisioned for herself and how she was able to build it [35:15]
- How she founded the School of Bots [38:40]
- Natasha’s 3 step checklist on how to focus your business [43:50]
- The importance of a ‘life resume’ [47:28]